Sunday, February 22, 2009

No More Showers!


Kai has been learning how to write independently at school. They sound out the words they want to use and he knows close to 40 words they've learned this year already. He's actually quite good with it. Well tonight I sent him up to take a shower in his bathroom. He doesn't like showers, he'd much rather play in the tub with his cars or plastic lizards but a shower is quicker and tonight he was already past his bedtime so it was suppose to be a shower. I went up to check on him after about 20 minutes. (I had lost track of time while I made some calls) On the door of the bathroom was this flag. I didn't really understand what was written but he translated it for me.

No More Showers! 
He had taken a bath and was still in the tub getting a bit chilly by now. I had to laugh at it. It's become a war of words over here. This is what Noah's bedroom door says right now.

No kids under 9 (except Noah) allowed
Kai was quick to put up a declaration of his own. He knew exactly who the kids under 9 was referring to!

Noah can't come in my room
What are they teaching kids at school these days! I guess it's good they're using their education but could we be more positive? Actually they've been playing pretty well together especially after I started having them clean a 12 inch square of tile grout every time they tattled or fought. The grout's looking very good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww!! Even though the signs were a bit negative, it still made me laugh!! :) And we haven't been hiding from you Kathy! I have posted on you blog a few times. ;) Hehe.

Sounds like life is never a bore while your kids are around!