Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Message

It's the day after Christmas and the house is quite. Emil took Kirstin and Emil M. out to do some returns and Noah's at a friends house playing. It seems that this is the perfect time to do my Christmas message. This is my substitute for the cards I usually send since I just couldn't bear to do them this year without Kai. Maybe next year.

As you all know it's been the most difficult year in our lives. However, the faith and love we have felt from our Savior and Heavenly Father have pulled us through. I have never felt so loved, so thought of, so prayed for and treated kindly and tenderly in my entire life.
I guess my Christmas message is pretty much what my message has been this entire year. Invite the Lord to be actively involved in your life. Love Him, have faith in Him and you will be a better person for it. I love you all. I think of you often. I pray for your well being and am overwhelmed at how blessed we have been and continue to be.
With much Love - Kathryn

No comments: