Emil Michael's 18th birthday was a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe he's all grown up!
This is one of my very favorite pictures of Emil M when he was about 2 years old. He had this Easter bunny that he loved! He took Bunny everywhere with him and we went through several of them.
Kirstin 4 months, Emil Michael 4 years old
(I love those little chubby cheeks!)
What a handsome young man!
15 years old
Blueberry picking Summer 2010
We celebrated his birthday with a quiet dinner which is totally Emil Michael's personality. He's been busy with school and trying to decide where to go to college next year. This weekend we are taking a trip to UNC- Greensboro to do a tour of the school. He has been accepted there and BYU-Provo for the Summer/Fall trac.
Hallelujah! (I mean that with every fiber of my being)
It was a very nice ceremony. We had a good mix of family and friends and AMAZING filipino food that Emil's Mom & Dad prepared.
It was so nice to see him recognized for effort so long in the making.
6 comments:
Hi !!! Please tell Emil Michael Happy Happy Birthday for us. Wow...18 yrs has flown by, I can't believe it :) Ok ! Take care, Love you all, Anna
This was the first Eagle Scout Court of Honor Ken and I have ever been to; we were quite impressed. Congrats again to Emil M. for all his accomplishments! We appreciate you letting us share in his special day!
I was just going through pics of Erik and Emil as babies--I'm still in shock that they are heading off to college soon! Congrats to Emil M. on his Eagle:)
Congrats to Emil M! I'm excited to hear where he goes to college. He'll find so much growth and joy in that experience
Happy b-day Emil M. and congrats on your Eagle! How nice to have so many choices on where to go to school! Good luck deciding--the first year of college/living away from home is the BEST!
what cute kiddos..
im sorry we didnt make it back to Emil M's ceremony. Blades' family was visiting and stayed longer than we thought. thanks again for letting us staying there.. it was wonderful!
Post a Comment