Sunday, June 10, 2012

School's Out!

Friday was the last day of school for the kids! 
I can't believe the school year is already over. We've been to band concerts, award ceremonies and everything in-between. 
But other than that there isn't much going on. 
I made some cookies for a wedding.
Played with bundt pans. Both small,
and large.
And did some cookies for Girls Camp. 
(Decorating cookies has kinda become my therapy. Weird hun?)
It's June 18-22. Just one week away! That's actually what has been consuming most of my time.
I'm the Stake Camp Director and feel a little like I'm loosing my mind. One day I got close to 20 emails about camp in 8 hours. It's a little insane. 
And I made these for a Eagle Scout Court of Honor this weekend. But I'm totally putting them on my website for 4th of July! Happy Summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah summer is here! Have a great time at camp!

Amy said...

Good luck with camp! The star cookies are too cute

The Yoder's Five said...

Those cookies!!!!!!! Wow, you have got some real talent. Never ceases to amaze me. Love the shell ones especially.

Being stake camp director would be my biggest nightmare. Good luck! It's hot out there!