![]() |
| Simply Cinful Muffins by Decadence |
A few posts ago I gave you a teaser about Decadence and where I hoped to go with it in the future. I honestly haven't been doing much with it this past year. Emil had 4 surgeries, one on each of his shoulders and both his Achilles. It was a lot of time and recovery. I have still had orders but haven't actively advertised and worked to get business. Other than holidays I've only had a order or two a month which was fine for where I was at at the time.
![]() |
| Easter Cookies by Decadence |
However, I have a dear friend that is hoping to opening a cafe with her husband this fall and they have asked me to do all the desserts and whatever else I would like at their cafe. I'm excited and scared and my mind is racing with so many ideas!
I have so many recipes I want to try and things to create.
I mean, these aren't mine but I would love to make them. Can't you just see these in little bags tied with ribbons for Mother's Day gifts?
Or what about these? How adorable for spring????!!!
I do love the cookies but what I will be doing more of is probably things like the muffins above which I did make and are freakin' amazing!!! And I've got a recipe for BoBerry Biscuits, which are a sweet Blueberry biscuit that I literally can not keep for longer for a day because Emil M. and Noah devour them.
So this is where I hope to be going with the business in the fall. If things go according to the plan you'll be seeing me in a cafe near you.... (but only if you live in Currituck!)
![]() |
| The Lorrie by Decadence |





2 comments:
Ooh congrats! I hope you enjoy your cafe experience! The pictures of your desserts just make me drool, so I'm sure they'll be big sellers.
The only place I ever buy desserts from is a Cafe that's based in Utah (Cafe Zupas) because their desserts are just as fabulous as they look... the Rocky Road Brownie is to die for... When we come out for the family reunion in 2015, you'll have to direct us to "your" cafe!
I'm so excited for you! Everything you bake is so beautiful. How fun to be dreaming up new things to try. Good luck!
Post a Comment