Sunday, May 5, 2013

Prom Season

It's Spring and Prom is in the air....





A couple of weeks ago Kirstin had her Junior prom. She invited Matt Penalba, a friend from Great Bridge, to go with her.

How cute is that?! I love that I caught him stealing a look at her!
They are good friends and so whenever I'd attempt to get a serious photo of them this is usually the reaction I got. Lots of jokes and laughter. 

We did have some fun with shrinky dinky photography. I couldn't figure out how to make the small people in focus at the same time. Melissa? Got any suggestions?


I was able to get a couple of them that were semi serious.

We borrowed her dress from her old baby sitter. It was beautiful and she loves it.
She said they had a blast at the prom and went to a friends house for a bonfire afterwards. She'll be doing it all over again in a month when she goes to another friends prom at his school! 
Oh to be young!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Kirsten is such a beauty! So grown up I can hardly believe it.

Does your camera have an infinity auto focus setting? I don't know if that would keep everything in focus or not. I'd probably just Google a how-to on those types of pictures, haha.