One of the best parts of my trip was spending some time with my sister Sheila. I am so blessed to have her as a sister. Sheila is fun and we spent lots of time talking, laughing and just listening to each other. 

Every so often her husband, Mike, would walk by the door to the room where we were chatting and just watch us and smile. Time was limited so we rarely stopped to see if there was something he needed. We just figured if it was urgent he'd let us know but I think for him it was more like seeing the wild animal in it's natural habitat.
This was the view from Sheila's street. So beautiful!
Sheila generously opened her house up to host a family dinner on Sunday, where I got to visit with my brother David and his family.
|
|
On Monday I traveled down south to my parents in Hurricane. Where I got to visit with 2 more brothers.
![]() |
| Me with Dad and Mom |
![]() |
| Mark, Me and Paul. My "little" brothers! Ha |
Tuesday I was back on the road to Vegas where I got two more brothers.
![]() |
| Me, Autumn & Frank |
![]() |
| John & I |
(Having looked at all these pictures I think it's official. I'm she shorty in the family.)
After seeing everyone I could I flew back home to NC from Vegas. I missed seeing Michael and James. I guess I'll just have to plan another trip!








1 comment:
You managed to see almost everyone! How fun! I love that you and Sheila got to spend time together and catch up. It would be hard being that far away from a sister.
Post a Comment