Friday, August 28, 2015

January's Postings

One of this years resolutions, for me, is to post at least once a month to this blog.
( I just resolved that! I do love blogging but being consistent has been a challenge for me. 
Once a month is definitely a doable goal so call me out if I start slacking!)



Over Christmas I had lots of fun with some new cookie cutters that my sweet friend Ezzy, gave me as a present this year. I do love making the cookies!
Noah finally got a Wii Universe after years of asking.
 Emil got a sweet board bag and Bow Ties from Santa
 Kirstin got functional and stylish boots that will withstand the Idaho Ice, we hope!
 Emil Michael got a cool light for his room that looks like the death star and closes into a ball. 
We invited 3 other families to join us for Christmas lunch but I was too busy playing hostess to remember to take pictures. (Sigh- it is always this way with me!)

Kirstin stayed busy visiting people or doing this. 
College kids work hard during the semester so on break they can sleep hard!
 I know Kirstin is forever grateful she taught me how to do selfies!
 Emil Michael is glad too. 
 A rare moment of wakefulness at a friends wedding reception.
 Our sweet Catherine with Peter Trotman
 My bowtie boys
 Kirstin and I. 
After new years the kids went back to school and the house was quiet again. 
I've been focusing on my church calling, planning the meals for our family reunion in June, cleaning house, crafting and of course baking!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So you just resolved to blog more, or you made that resolution in January? ;) It's hard to keep up to date, especially when you're busy! But I love know what you're up to, keep it up!

Unknown said...

So many sweet pictures, but my very favs were the one of Kai, the one of Noah with Blaze (I love his love for her-such a good doggie <3), Kirstin with Kyle sitting on the steps covered by sea oats, and the one of you 3 girls in Richmond ready to run your marathon. I know how hard you practiced.I love your wonderful family Kathryn, and I love to be your visiting teaching companion. God bless you and your family in meeting all your new goals in 2016, and that you will all bask in the Lord's love, mercy and grace <3
~Debbie