Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baking

So life has been revolving around baking lately. I think Emil's kinda sick of it which is very unfortunate since I'm just getting started...
This is the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. Every time we eat at Olive Garden I order this. It is my absolute favorite! (It was pretty amazing)
Before I sell something I've got to bake it, photograph it and then test it of course!

Pumpkin Cheesecake with Sweet Whipped Cream, Caramel and toasted pecans.
Real whipped cream... (let me just say- I love me some Cool Whip but this topped it, literally)

Actually I'm getting a little tired of the testing but I've learned to give creatively.

You had a bad day? Oh have some Caramel Nut Cinnamon Buns.....

You feel a little sick? I know just the thing...
White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Peppermint chips.
There is one thing I've learned in this life and that is that a little Chocolate improves any situation...Even a cold...

Sorry Noah's not home right now but here you go, have a Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake!

Friday I have a Fall Fair. I really just want to do it to get my name out there but I'm worried there won't be a good turnout. Keep your fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted.
I've already got 3 cake orders and two cheesecake orders for Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Sparkfly said...

Ja. Pity I'm not there to decrease the surplus product.

Bunch of Bradys said...

I'm gaining weight just looking at your blog!

Danielle said...

Oh yumm!! These look heavenly!

Amy said...

(fake cough, cough) I think this post is making me sick! ;) your food always looks so fabulous!

The Yoder's Five said...

Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing! I am so anxious to try out that chocolate peppermint cake for Christmas Eve!! The raspberry cheesecake looks sinful. YUM.