In March Kai's class did a plant unit and he brought home a tiny marigold plant that we planted in the front flower patch. It's grown wonderfully and every time I see it I'm reminded of when we planted it together.
Our little blueberry bush has been producing berries for the past few weeks and though we don't average very many, just a handful a day, I've been really enjoying having fresh berries on my cereal in the morning.
This past week I took Kirstin and Noah skating with some friends of mine. We had a great time and memories of my middle school roller-skating days came to mind.
Noah and Kirstin actually did quite well.
Kirstin and Olivia Resto
Brady Cahill, Noah and Solomon Pennington
Me, Shelly Sweeney, Tina Pennington and Kari Cahill
This next week we are going camping and helping the stake do some rock climbing on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I'll post when I return!
1 comment:
boy..your camera takes good picks.. I am looking good!ha ha
Post a Comment