Monday, July 6, 2009


So I made it through another year of Girls Camp. It was actually pretty fun. The past couple of times that I've gone has been on a stake level and that is definitely the way to go. Wal-mart runs for water and ice are a perk and if you just happen to stop by Wendy's for a frosty while you're out so be it. We were so very busy that I didn't take any pictures while I was there. Thankfully one night I got one of the girls to snap some shots for me. These were taken when we had a PJ party and had all the girls rag tie each others hair. It was so cute! They were all in a big square tying the hair of the girl in front of them. In the back of the picture to the left you can see the tent I slept in with 4 other women. It had a shower attached. Pretty fancy!

This week Emil and Emil M. are gone for Scout Camp so it's just Kirstin, Noah and Me.
I did lots of cleaning today plus laundry. Tomorrow we are headed off to the beach to stay the night with Tina at her beach house. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to a couple of days in the sand.
We might try to go to Busch Gardens this week if I can get Shelly to come along. (It's so much nicer with another adult to walk around with.) Staying busy with Emil gone makes the time go by faster.

Obedience class is going well. I think we have Noah almost trained! He decided to hang out with Blaze in her bedroom one day so I got some picks of him in there. He's a nut!

1 comment:

Wendy Brabble said...

Hello! I hope you are all doing good. You are better than me! I could barely make it through 1 night with Tori at camp last year. I guess I'm not cut out for the outdoor life. I couldn't get Tori to go again this year. I have been really struggling with her and the influence of some of her friends. I really wish she would get into church more - especially activities, etc. Anyway, it looks like you and Kirstin had a great time. Tell her we miss her and hope to see you soon!

Love,
Wendy