I was with a special needs child who took the test individually. So it was the child, the teacher and myself for two and a half hours. My entire duty was to monitor the child and ensure that she was taking the test without any assistance. You can't bring anything to do since you are suppose to be monitoring the entire time. I thought I was going to go insane after the first 20 minutes. Two more days of this!!!! I'm taking something tomorrow. I just haven't figured out what yet. My knitting I can do and watch her but I wouldn't want the clicking of the needles to distract her. Maybe something to write on. It was way harder than I thought it would be. Any suggestions? Help, I think I may die of boredom!!!!!
2 comments:
crossword or word searches?? or if you are super smart those sudoko puzzles? ( i just dont get those)
journals? i dont know what else.. it sounds frustrating..
Know the feeling! I had to give the test for a one on one. Three very long days!
Post a Comment