So I pretty much have about hundred recipes I'd love to try.
I subscribe to several food blogs, ok, I must confess, most of them are dessert blogs.
They go by names like
Bake at 350, Cookies & Cups, Mel's Kitchen Cafe, Our Best Bites, Two Peas and Their Pod.
You get the picture. So I get at least a couple recipes in my email everyday. When I saw these I just knew they had to jump to the front of the list.
They are called Mini S'more Cookies
They are so good! And cute!
Here's the link to the recipe.
It's on a site called Two Peas and Their Pod,
they also make healthy food but I haven't tried any of that stuff.
When I was setting up the link for this post I noticed a Mini Rocky Road Cookie I think I may have to try. Hmmmmm.
You should have all the ingredients you'll need but you may be lacking these little babies.
They are new to me and I found them in Target above the regular marshmallows.
They're like the marshmallows found in the hot chocolate packets. They're the crunchy type of marshmallows like the ones in Lucky Charms. Or so I've heard...
Since crunchiness may be adversely affected by the high humidity in my region I think I should use them up soon. Like to make the Mini Rocky Road cookies maybe.
Don't want to go wasting food! I'll let you know how they turn out!


No comments:
Post a Comment